in 1942, remembering a French victory over the Germans, gained in Lybie.
between 1903 and 1905, it rests on the point upstream of the île aux
Cygnes. It was born from the need for a new crossing for the Seine for the
Subway for Paris. It is the only bridge in Paris to associate a way suitable
for motor vehicles and a railway, this with the aim of not not encumber
the Seine too much. It consists of 2 works of 3 spans. Restored in 1992-1993,
its maintenance is ensured by the Town of Paris and the RATP which has the
load of the railway viaduct.