in 1828 to connect the City to the quay of Montebello on left bank, it
67 11 meters meters is long and broad. It is articulated around 3 arches
in masonry of 15 meters opening. Work is directed by engineer Plouard.
The history of this bridge is a series of handing-over in question, because
of the many accidents due to its design. With a 7,86 meters height to
the top of the low water level, it is the lowest bridge of this arm of
the Seine, and poses serious problems with the boats and barges, in periods