connects the quay of the Town hall to the quay of the Small tower. Work
of the first bridge which crosses the Seine in skew, in the shape of a
suspension bridge, is started by Louis Philippe in 1833. Set fire to during
the revolution of 1848, it is restored and renamed "bridge of the
reform", until in 1861 or the current bridge is built. Its inauguration
with place on August 15, 1862. Of an overall length of 100 meters out
of 16 meters broad, it is supported by 3 arches in ellipse of 30 meters
which rest on piles founded out of concrete.