The pont de
la Concorde is classified with the inventory of the historic buildings.
1791 under the name of Pont Louis XVI, it is baptized Pont de la Revolution
between 1792 and 1795, to take the name of Pont de la Concorde in 1830.
The work is conceived by Perronet and is composed of 5 arches carried by
fine columns 3 meters in diameter. Work of widening of the bridge undertaken
between 1929 and 1931 makes pass the width of bridge of 14 m to 35 m while
preserving architecture. During all the duration of the work, the bridge
did not undergo the least interruption of circulation.