It is inaugurated
by Napoleon III, who gives him the name of his first victory of the Crimée.
is built between 1854 and 1856 and it is made of 3 arches with outwaters
of pier being used as base with 4 large statues of soldiers who represent
the weapons which took part in this battle. In 1970 it is rebuilt to deal
with the traffic of barges and boats on the Seine. Only the zouave was preserved
during this rebuilding. Of an overall length of 142 meters, it is broadest
of the bridges of Paris with a width of 42 meters designed to accomodate
5 files of cars in the 2 directions.