It connects the island Saint Louis to left bank, in the prolongation
of the Pont Marie .
first bridge of the Small tower is built in 1656, and connects the Saint-Louis
island to left bank, in the prolongation of the Pont Marie . After the
key of four of the six vaults of the bridge had been submerged by the
rising of 1910, the prefecture of the Seine decides the total rebuilding
of the bridge. Work is completed between 1924 and 1928 pennies the direction
of engineers Lang & Deval. The bridge is composed of 2 small arches
which frame large a 74 meters long central arch. The left pile bank is
surmounted statue of Ste Genevieve de Landowski.